NaturesForce
Welcome to the official forum of NaturesForce! Enjoy your stay.
NaturesForce
Welcome to the official forum of NaturesForce! Enjoy your stay.
NaturesForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of NaturesForce guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of game guild chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury
Forum Master
Fury

Out of game guild chat  Empty
PostSubject: Out of game guild chat    Out of game guild chat  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a place you could go to keep up with the guild outside of the game. This chatroom would have both voice and text chat, and voice chat would be completely optional. Let me know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
https://naturesforce.forumotion.com
Huy

PostSubject: Re: Out of game guild chat    Out of game guild chat  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 am

Fury wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a place you could go to keep up with the guild outside of the game. This chatroom would have both voice and text chat, and voice chat would be completely optional. Let me know what you guys think!

YES YES YES YES!
bounce

ALSOME IDEA bounce

and would it be a skype chat room Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Fury
Forum Master
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Out of game guild chat    Out of game guild chat  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

It would be kind of like skype calls, but you can join and leave the room anytime without disrupting anyone. It would have multiple rooms for people to voice chat in, and also a chat box on the side for anyone to type. Everyone would be able to see the text , but you can only hear people that are in a room with you. If more people are interested, I will set it up.
Back to top Go down
https://naturesforce.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of game guild chat    Out of game guild chat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of game guild chat
Page 1 of 1