NaturesForce
Welcome to the official forum of NaturesForce! Enjoy your stay.
NaturesForce
Welcome to the official forum of NaturesForce! Enjoy your stay.
NaturesForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of NaturesForce guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... about pruning the guild's roster...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fighting Noises
Fighting Noises

So... about pruning the guild's roster... Empty
PostSubject: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 am

I was polite, I tried not to be an inconvenience, I helped other people with quests, I tried to log in daily but I probably came on 4-5 times a week. I followed all of the guild's rules and had fun talking to some of the guldies... and I was kicked from the guild.

To be honest, I don't really know what else I could have done. Was my removal a mistake? if it wasn't, I'd like to hear why I was cut.
Back to top Go down
Sphreez
Grand Artist Of NaturesForce
Sphreez

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

whats the name of the character u had on the guild?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Noises
Fighting Noises

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 pm

pewpewpow?
Back to top Go down
Sphreez
Grand Artist Of NaturesForce
Sphreez

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 am

ok i may kicked u by a mistake so sorry for that, i ahve a board aplication so leave ur request ont he board and i add u as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Fighting Noises
Fighting Noises

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 pm

the add seems to have vanished, as I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Noises
Fighting Noises

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Alright, so I sent a guild application, but it seems to have been rejected or something.

could you tell me when you're going to be on with what character, then I could message you or something?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Noises
Fighting Noises

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

sorry guys, I just realized this game is nothing but grinding and mashing the X button until your foes die. (same thing but W/E)

Anyway, no reflection on the guild, but I'm not playing Elswood anymore, and thus won't be in your guild.

Have happy times, think about me on occasion but don't make them sad thoughts.

: <

PS: In the future, I'd recommend having a chat with all the active guldies before booting them out of the guild one by one like unappreciative, soul-sucking teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... about pruning the guild's roster...   So... about pruning the guild's roster... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... about pruning the guild's roster...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaturesForce :: General :: General-
Jump to: